Final Photos

Within my shoot I was aiming to communicate the idea of dysmorphia to show that the silhouettes I was creating were not an accurate representation of a real human shape. I was interested in shooting in a hall of mirrors which would have shown this concept very well, however it proved difficult to find a suitable location and I was also worried about being able to take pictures that would not have me, the photographer, visible in them. Instead I kept the photos simple, against a white wall and added this haunting dysmorphic effect in post production. I also tried to get the idea that the model was ill across by using make up to show fatigue and bodily failure.




With some of the poses I wanted the model to point out 'flaws' that weren't there - the idea that they are grabbing on their non-existent imperfections.






No comments:

Post a Comment